- Versatile combo bass amp with stage-ready sound and advanced features
- 160-watt class AB power amp delivers big, punchy tone
- Rock-solid combo cabinet with two custom 10-inch woofers and high-frequency tweeter with on/off switch
- Three selectable amp voicings cover a wide range of styles
- Shape switch with three tone characters: mid scoop, bright, and extended range
- Four independent effect sections: compressor, drive, and FX1/FX2 with a vast range of selectable effects
- Comprehensive four-band EQ with selectable low and high-mid frequency controls
- Studio-inspired Blend section enables you to mix in the dry sound for enhanced fatness and clarity
- Six memories for storing and recalling favorite sound setups
- Power Control realizes cranked-amp volume in any playing situation
- Adjust preamp and effect settings, organize sounds, and more with the dedicated BOSS Tone Studio editor for macOS and Windows
- USB and phones/recording outputs with mic’d cabinet emulation
- Balanced XLR direct output with selectable direct, pre, or post signal
- External speaker jack
- Optional GA-FC footswitch for deep performance control
- Edit sounds from a smartphone with the optional BOSS Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor
Refined Tone And Authoritative Power
The Katana-110 Bass brings you high-performance amplification fueled by decades of BOSS knowledge and expertise. Armed with 60 watts of time-tested class AB power, this gig-ready amp provides big volume, punch, and presence and smooth, natural drive as you turn up the gain. Three unique preamp types are also available—each with a powerful three-way Shape switch to fine-tune the character—so you’ll always have the perfect sound for any style or genre.
Vintage—A classic tube voice with organic tone and natural drive.
Flat—Smooth, clear, and dynamic tone with rich harmonic character.
Modern—Quick dynamic response with extended bass range.
Command The Stage
With its custom-designed speaker system and rock-solid combo cabinet, the Katana-110 Bass produces a commanding voice to drive your band in any musical situation. The fundamental tone of the 10-inch woofer is complemented with a tweeter for high-frequency definition that’s ideal for slap and other modern playing styles. Our efficient bi-amp design delivers clear and balanced sound, and the tweeter can be turned off with a panel switch for a more traditional bass tone if desired.
Four Independent Effects Sections
The Katana series is famous for its onboard BOSS effects, and the Katana-110 Bass is no exception. Dedicated comp/limiter and drive sections provide core processing, while FX1 and FX2 offer a treasure trove of options from the BOSS bass effects library, from standards like chorus and flanger to octave, bass synth, and more. The FX2 section also includes delay and reverb, and over 60 total effect types are available for loading via the BOSS Tone Studio editor.
Precision Sound-Crafting Tools
With the intuitive panel controls on the Katana-110 Bass, you can quickly refine your tone in detail. The studio-inspired Blend section lets you mix in some dry signal, which you can pre-shape from the panel with three customizable settings for the optimum tonal fusion. A comprehensive four-band EQ is also on hand, complete with three selectable frequency centers in the low-mid and high-mid bands.
Rich Performance Versatility
The flexible Katana-110 Bass is your perfect partner for any live gig. Six Tone Setting memories are available for storing and recalling the sounds you create, including preamp type, EQ, Blend, and effect settings. You can switch memories from the panel and go even further with optional footswitches, an expression pedal, and the GA-FC Foot Controller. There’s also a balanced XLR output for connecting to a house PA, along with a switch to select between direct, pre, or post signals.
Recording And Practice Powerhouse
The Katana-110 Bass is equally suited for studio recording and home playing. The compact footprint takes up minimal space, and the variable Power Control lets you dial up cranked-amp tones at family-friendly volume levels. A headphones/recording jack provides a direct output with effects and mic’d cab emulation with three Air Feel settings, while USB lets you interface with computer production software and track with great tone.
Go Deeper With BOSS Tone Studio
To shape sounds with even finer control, reach deep into the heart of the Katana-110 Bass with the BOSS Tone Studio editor. Adjust preamp, EQ, and Blend settings, call up and tweak over 60 BOSS effects, and organize sounds in Live Sets for different gigs. You can also shape the overall amp response with powerful global EQs and fine-tune system settings like Air Feel, USB, and more. And by connecting an optional BOSS Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor to the rear panel, you can wirelessly adjust settings on the gig from your iOS or Android mobile device.
BASS AMP APPLICATIONS: RECORDING, PRACTICE, AND LIVE
Learn how to choose a bass guitar amp for recording, gigging, and home practice. Plus, discover how the Katana Bass ticks all boxes.Read more…
A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO BASS AMPS: FUNDAMENTAL SOUNDS
This beginner’s guide to bass amps provides a tour of the essential sounds bassists should look for in their amplifier.Read more…
ORDER OF OPERATION: A GUIDE TO BASS EFFECTS SIGNAL CHAIN
Learn to set up a pedalboard in this guide to the bass signal chain. Plus, explore the versatile Katana Bass amp series and its effects.Read more…