KeyLab MkII is a class-compliant MIDI controller keyboard, capable of harnessing the power of practically any software instrument and DAW. It has been designed to enhance your workflow so you can spend less time using computer peripherals and focus on creating music. KeyLab mkII integrates seamlessly with Arturia’s Analog Lab 4 software, placing over 6,000 presets from 21 instruments at your fingertips.
KeyLab 88 MkII is a piano-feel master controller featuring an 88-note hammer action keybed with velocity and pressure sensitivity. It is built to last, features effortless integration, and comes complete with a professional software instrument collection. Now you can play any instrument, control any synth, perform with any modular rig, all with the timeless feeling of a piano at your fingertips. The most expressive controller ever made, it also features multiple, assignable expression pedal inputs so you can have total control of your sound.
Amazing software bundle
Whether you’re an experienced veteren of the industry, or just starting out as a music producer, you’ll love the awesome instruments that come with KeyLab MkII 88: Analog Lab, Ableton Live Lite, Piano V, Wurli V and Vox Continental V
With smart-mapping controls, clear labels, and even unique magnetic strips for each DAW, KeyLab 88 MkII takes the guesswork out of playing, recording, and mixing. The rotary knobs, faders, and buttons are all automatically assigned to the most appropriate parameters in any Arturia software instrument, but it doesn’t stop there! KeyLab 88 MkII features CV/gate connectivity so you can also control your modular rig and vintage synths. It features MIDI ports, as well as MIDI over USB. It can even draw all its power via the same USB connection!
Main features of the KeyLab mkII:
- Use with any MIDI software, plug-in, or device
- Integrate with modular synthesizers via CV input and 4 output connectors (CV, Gate, Mod 1, Mod 2)
- Track / transport control of the most popular DAWs
- Fast sorting of Analog Lab 4 presets helps you find the perfect sound quickly
- 88-note hammer action keybed with velocity and pressure sensitivity (channel aftertouch)
- Pitch bend / modulation wheels
- Three banks of 9 MIDI-assignable knobs, faders, and RGB buttons, preconfigured to work with Analog Lab 4 instruments
- 16 backlit RGB pads with velocity- and pressure-sensitivity (polyphonic aftertouch)
- Chord mode features with dozens of preset chords (user-configurable)
- Works with the MIDI Control Center software to edit control assignments and global settings
- 32-character LCD screen
- Connectors: MIDI In / Out, USB, sustain pedal, expression pedal, Aux pedal (x3), CV input, Pitch out (CV), Gate out, Mod 1 Out, Mod 2 out