- High-quality gig bag that fits a wide range of electric guitars
- Light-yet-rugged design with weather-resistant polyester exterior and heavy-duty zippers
- Excellent protection with thick internal padding
- Ultra-soft velvet lined interior and two detachable padded neck supports with securing straps
- Comfortable padded handle
- Two padded backpack straps plus loop handle for maneuvering into tight spots
- Two pockets for accessories such as strings, cables, and more
With its stylish modern design, the CB-EG10 looks great while delivering quality protection for your valued instrument. The 600D black polyester exterior is both durable and weather resistant, and thick internal padding provides excellent cushioning while keeping the bag light and easy to carry.
The CB-EG10’s cushioned soft velvet interior and dual padded neck supports provide a safe and stable environment for your guitar. The supports elevate the headstock to help keep it protected, and they can be detached and repositioned if needed. And with the integrated straps, the neck is securely held in place during transport.
Grab and Go
With its versatile carrying options, the CB-EG10 flows smoothly with any travel situation. The primary handle is solid and comfortable to grab for quick jaunts, while two padded straps enable backpack-style carrying over longer distances. There’s also a convenient loop handle on the back to maneuver the bag into closets, overhead bins, and other tight spots.
Along with great protection, the CB-EG10 offers practical features for everyday use. The heavy-duty zippers are smooth and durable, and they feature easy-to-grab pulls customized with the BOSS logo. Two accessory pockets make efficient use of the bag’s front panel, providing room to carry items like strings, cables, a clip-on tuner, a smartphone, and more.