- Body Material : Mahogany
- Body Shape : New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color : BK, TS, AWH, MA, ORG
- Neck Material : Canadian Hard maple
- Neck Shape : C-Shape
- Scale : 34”
- Neck Joint : 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5?
- Frets : Medium Small, 20 Frets
- String Nut : 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width / 5 String – Natural Bone 46mm width
- Binding : None
- Inlay : White Pearl Dot
- Pickups : Marcus Standard J-Revolution Set
- Electronics : Marcus Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls : Volume / Tone (Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive)
- Knobs : Plastic Jazz Type in Black
- Bridge : Marcus Standard Bass Bridge with Body Thru Hole
- Tuning Gear : Marcus Standard Open Gear
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Pick guard : 3-ply Black/Wh/BK
"Experience the joy of music with Sire"
We, Sire, envision all generations of players to experience the joy of music through our instruments. We partnered with Marcus Miller and Larry Carlton; adapting their experience in their legendary careers, to create great instruments off of their preference. Sire would like to thank you for all your support. We will continue to satisfy musicians and players alike.
THE SIRE EXPERIENCE
We give musicians the confidence that we are hands-on from production to performance.
Comfort and Playability
Our instruments are made for you to delight in playing with professional sound quality.
Never get tired of long playlists with the feel and performance of our instruments. Enjoy long jamming hours that will make you want more.
The revolution is here. Experience Sire.