- Powerful desktop guitar amplifier with advanced BOSS wireless technology
- Rich, resonant stereo sound with dual five-inch speakers, wood cabinet with bass-reflex port, and 35 watts max power*
- Five versatile amp characters derived from the acclaimed Katana stage amplifier series, including a neutral amp character for acoustic-electric guitar and bass
- Over 60 world-class BOSS effects on board
- Class-leading BOSS wireless technology delivers rock-solid audio performance with ultra-low latency
- Compact wireless transmitter with up to 12 hours of runtime and integrated charging port in the amp
- Six onboard memories for storing favorite amp and effects setups
- BOSS Tone Studio mobile app (iOS/Android) with deep sound-editing tools and powerful practice features
- Download and share Livesets on BOSS Tone Exchange
- Built-in USB audio interface for computer music production
- Stereo line output with mic’d cab emulation
- Play along with songs from a mobile device or music player via the analog aux input or Bluetooth®
- Powered with the included adaptor, eight AA batteries, or optional Roland BTY-NIMH/A Rechargeable Amp Power Pack
- Control effects and more with the optional EV-1-WL Wireless MIDI Expression Pedal and FS-1-WL Wireless Footswitch
Boss is a manufacturer of effects pedals for electric guitar and bass guitar. It is a division of the Roland Corporation, a Japanese manufacturer that specializes in musical equipment and accessories.
For many years Boss has manufactured a wide range of products related to effects processing for guitars. It includes "compact" and "twin" effects pedals, multi-effect pedals, electronic tuners and pedal boards. In more recent times, Boss expanded their product range by including digital studios, rhythm machines, samplers and other electronic music equipment.
They also are now manufacturing solid-state amplifiers and speaker heads such as the Waza and the Katana. Both feature multi-effects units meant to emulate Boss' classic effects pedals.