- High-quality gig bag that fits most acoustic guitars
- Light-yet-rugged design with weather-resistant 600D polyester exterior and heavy-duty zippers
- Excellent protection with thick internal padding
- Ultra-soft velvet lined interior and detachable padded neck support with securing strap
- Comfortable padded handle
- Two padded backpack straps plus loop handle for maneuvering into tight spots
- Large and small pockets for accessories such as strings, capos, cables, and more
Light and rugged, the CB-AG10 strikes the perfect balance between protection and easy mobility. Once you experience the freedom of backpack-style carrying with your acoustic guitar, you may never go back to a hard case again. The straps are padded for extended comfort, and the primary handle offers a solid and comfortable feel. There’s also a convenient loop handle on the back to maneuver the bag into closets, overhead bins, and other tight spots.
The CB-AG10 provides a secure and stylish home for your treasured instrument when you’re on the move. The 600D black polyester exterior is both durable and weather resistant, and thick internal padding offers excellent cushioning while keeping the overall weight down.
The CB-AG10’s soft velvet interior and padded neck support provide a safe and stable environment for your guitar. The support elevates the headstock to help keep it protected, and it can be detached and repositioned for the optimum fit. And with the integrated strap, the neck is securely held in place during transport.
Along with great protection, the CB-AG10 offers practical features for everyday use. The heavy-duty zippers are smooth and durable, and they feature easy-to-grab pulls customized with the BOSS logo. The large, flat accessory pocket is ideal for strings, cables, and a mobile device, while the small upper pocket is great for a clip-on tuner, capo, and other compact items.