- High-quality patch cable for pedal connections
- Custom 1/4-inch pancake plugs with a space-saving design (.6 x 1.02 x .3 in./13.6 x 26 x 7.8 mm)
- Ideal for BOSS 200 and 500 series pedals, switchers, and any pedal with tight jack spacing
- Oxygen-free copper center conductor and braided shielding
- 24K gold-plated connectors
- Three different lengths available
- Lifetime guarantee
|Cable Length||[BPC-4] 10 cm, 4 inches|
|[BPC-4-3] 10 cm x 3 packs, 4 inches x 3 packs|
|[BPC-8] 20 cm, 8 inches|
|[BPC-18] 45 cm, 18 inches|
|Plug||1/4-inch TS Angled – 1/4-inch TS Angled|
A Modern Update on a Classic Design
For decades, players and rig builders have relied on the standard 1/4-inch pancake plug to save space when connecting pedals. But they don’t always fit side-by-side on modern gear that’s designed for maximum jack connectivity in a minimum footprint, such as BOSS’s 200 and 500 series pedals and switchers. Fitted with custom housings that offer a trimmed-down take on the classic pancake design, BPC cables provide a ready-made solution that lets you fit more pedals in a smaller space.
Built with BOSS Quality
BOSS is famous for innovative products that offer both exceptional sound and road-ready durability. Custom crafted with the finest materials, our cables carry on this tradition, preserving the integrity of your tone while providing long-lasting, trouble-free operation on stage and in the studio.