Professional acoustic amplifier with premium sound and features
- 60–watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 6.5-inch woofer and dome tweeter
- Dual channels with discrete analog input electronics and three-band EQ
- Dedicated guitar channel with Acoustic Resonance to restore natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups
- Mic channel with phantom power and ¼-inch/XLR combo input for connecting a vocal/guitar microphone or second instrument source
- Chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- Harmony function automatically creates smooth and accurate vocal harmonies via real-time key/chord analysis of the guitar input
- Built-in looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
- Independent anti-feedback controls on each channel
- Dual XLR DI jacks assignable to outputting individual channels (direct or post-effects) or both channels mixed together
- USB output for direct recording to a computer
- Control looper, harmony, and effects with optional footswitches
Natural Sound with Power, Definition, and Presence
Amplifying your acoustic guitar with the Acoustic Singer Live is a truly inspiring experience. BOSS engineers worked tirelessly to accurately reproduce the instrument’s fast transient response and natural, three-dimensional feel, and each amplifier element was carefully developed to achieve this. A powerful bi-amp design with extended peak power delivers tight, high-definition sound with ultra-clean broadband frequency response. The custom woofer and dome tweeter feature innovative materials and precision design points that work together to fill the stage with rich, naturally diffused sound. Other fine details include a unique cabinet construction method that eliminates unwanted resonances, and an integrated tilt-back design for maximum projection.
Guitar Channel with Acoustic Resonance
The Acoustic Singer Live’s guitar channel features a discrete analog input circuit that provides ample headroom for the quick attack and wide dynamic range of the acoustic guitar. Also included is BOSS’s Acoustic Resonance, which employs advanced processing to eliminate the hard, sterile sound produced by the piezo pickups in most stage guitars. This powerful feature not only enhances the character of your pickup, but also restores the complex natural resonances that are so often lost when amplifying your acoustic. The channel provides a three-band EQ as well, plus a phase switch and notch control for keeping feedback issues at bay. Two types of chorus effects and a guitar-optimized reverb are also on hand to add a finishing touch to your sound.
Mic Channel for Vocals and More
The Acoustic Singer Live also includes a dedicated mic channel, giving singing guitarists a compact, all-in-one amplification solution. A discrete analog input circuit delivers full, clear sound, and phantom power is on tap for using studio-grade condenser microphones. There’s also a three-band EQ, phase switch, and anti-feedback notch control, plus top-quality delay/echo and reverb effects to enrich your vocal sound. If you’re using the Acoustic Singer Live for guitar only, this channel can alternately be used to mic up your acoustic. For players that use advanced setups, it also works great for blending another amplification source installed in the guitar, such as a second pickup or an internal mic.
Automatic Vocal Harmonies and Looping
A standout feature of the Acoustic Singer Live is its vocal harmony function, which creates live harmonies as you sing and play guitar. It all happens automatically, so there’s no complicated setup needed. Your chord progressions are analyzed in real time, generating impressive harmonies perfectly tuned to the key of your song. And if you modulate to a new key, the intelligent processing follows along smoothly and accurately. Two different harmony types are available, plus a unison setting that doubles your voice for more impact. The amp’s built-in looper provides even more creative fun, allowing you to build live backing with guitar, vocals, effects, and more.
Advanced Connectivity and Control
The Acoustic Singer Live’s rear panel is well stocked for your interfacing needs. Dual DI/Line outputs are provided on XLR connectors, and each features a versatile mode switch for outputting both channels mixed together, or individual channels direct or post-effects. There’s also an aux input with level control, perfect for playing backing music from your mobile device. A USB jack offers a direct computer connection to a DAW, while the Rec/Phones jack provides a standard ¼-inch stereo connection for quiet practice sessions or recording to portable devices. Numerous jacks are also available for controlling the harmony function, looper, effects, and more via optional footswitche