- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- 4 selectable frequency-coordinated VHF channels
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4″ output jacks enable use with wide variety of audio gear
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
Audio-Technica Corporation is a Japanese company that designs and manufactures professional microphones, headphones, turntables, phonographic magnetic cartridges, and other audio equipment. Audio-Technica was established in 1962 in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan, by Hideo Matsushita as a phonograph cartridge manufacturer. Its first products were the AT-1 and the AT-3 MM stereo phono cartridges. Business rapidly developed and Audio-Technica expanded into other fields. The headquarters and factory moved in 1965 to the current address in Naruse, Machida, Tokyo. In 1969, the company began exporting phono cartridges worldwide and launched the first microcassette recorders.