The AirTurn BT200S Series combines the features and performance of the BT200 series with the look and feel of a traditional stompbox style pedal, you can even use a 9v power supply.
Built from heavy duty polymer with industrial-grade steel switches.
Unlike metal cases, our polymer case doesn’t interfere with the radio signal and can still withstand the weight of a truck! With the ability to customize computer keyboard and MIDI commands, it’s the perfect app controller for guitarists, bassists, keyboard players, DJ’s, recording engineers, and more!
Custom Hands-Free Editing and Recording for DAWs
The perfect pedal for Digital Audio Workstation control. Using our free customization app, AirTurn Manager, assign your favorite hotkeys and keyboard shortcuts to a BT200S Series pedal for hands-free recording and editing control. Arm tracks, start/stop recording and playback, toggle metronome, undo actions, solo/mute tracks, and anything else your computer keyboard can do!
Wireless DMX Lighting and Bluetooth MIDI for DIY Stage Performance
The BT200S Series is ideal for controlling DMX lighting fixtures via MIDI commands. With the ability to customize MIDI commands using the AirTurn Manager App, the BT200S Series can effortlessly control many lighting programs, allowing artists to take control over their light show. Most lighting programs can assign a MIDI note or CC to a lighting parameter, this allows users to customize their pedal for their specific lighting needs.
- Customize DAW and MIDI control
- Start and stop backing tracks and metronomes
- Cue audio, lighting, and effects
- Turn pages, scroll lyrics and tabs
- Capture video, photo, and more!
- Sturdy: Unlike metal cases, our polymer case doesn’t interfere with the radio signal and can still withstand the weight of a truck!
- Max Range: At 150+ feet, AirTurn leads the industry with maximum operating range.
- Endless Apps: Hundreds of compatible apps for reading music/lyrics/tabs/triggering backing tracks/effects/MIDI/video/lighting and more!
- Customize: 7 default modes cover most apps or assign custom keyboard commands and shortcuts as well as MIDI commands using the AirTurn Manager.
- Max Battery Life: A rechargeable battery provides 150-200 hours of play time with a single charge, you can even use a 9v power supply.