TRBX500 has a simple brief tone. Premium mahogany construction and an ultra-musical active/passive pre-amp design deliver the flexibility and sheer tonal quality to allow you to sculpt the perfect sound for your music.
– TRBX features a sculpted solid mahogany body, with a mass-optimized 3D design for the optimum balance between tone and comfort coupled with perfect weight distribution.
– TRBXs neck design combines a fast, ultra-comfortable profile with 5-pc maple/mahogany laminated construction for outstanding stability and excellent tone.
– YGD designed H5 pickups are defined by a clean, open tone thats perfectly matched with the flexibility of the active/passive preamp design. Their quad-polepiece design and alnico magnets give them the power to drive the active circuit and the sensitivity and subtlety to capture every nuance in passive mode.
– TRBX500 models feature an audiophile-grade active/passive circuit for fine tonal control and extreme flexibility. The advanced design offers a level-matched output whether in passive or active mode and tone-switching circuitry that seamlessly moves from treble control to master passive tone. High-quality gold plated parts are used for key signal chain contacts, providing increased conductivity and reliability and a battery alert LED installed on the back panel gives instant indication of low power to eliminate sudden power loss during performance.
– TRBX uses a precision fitted bolt-on neck joint for maximum adjustability and clear, punchy tone. Developed through hundreds of hours of play-testing, the refined neck joint shape perfectly balances strength, vibration transfer and upper-fret access.
– A high-mass die-cast bridge efficiently transfers string vibrations to the body for full, rich tone combined with excellent adjustability and road-tested durability. 19mm string spacing on the 4-string model offers outstanding playability for technical slap or finger styles.
– Straight string pull from nut to machine head eliminates lateral tension, providing superior tuning stability and reducing overtones.
– 38mm (4-string) nut widths give fast, comfortable playability for any style.
– Yamahas metal plate-mounted standard jack socket offers superior durability and easy maintenance.
Scale Length: 34” (836.6mm)
Neck: Maple and Mahogany 5pc
Radius: 10” (250mm)
Nut Width: 38mm
Body: Solid Mahogany
Bridge: Die-cast 19mm
PickupsHHB5n (Alnico V), HHB5b (Alnico V)
Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, Bass, Middle, Treble and Active-Passive switch (Battery Alert LED on back)
Hardware Colour: Black Nickel