Our all-new Redford ukulele is, quite simply, stunning. With its translucent red hue and white ABS bindings, this is the perfect model for anyone looking to make a lasting impression. The Redford’s body has been constructed from mahogany because of its ability to produce a warm and balanced tone, and fitted with a bone nut and saddle for added sustain. Additionally, the instrument comes fitted with some precise chrome die-cast tuners and includes a padded gig bag, so you can always carry it with you. Suited to a life in front of both the camera and the microphone, you’ll be impressed by the projection and resonance of this ukulele.
- Chrome die-cast closed-back tuners for precision tuning
- Bone nut and saddle for increased sustain
- Aquila® strings standard for tone and reliability
- Tie bridge for easy string changes
- Includes 7mm Twisted Wood padded gig bag
- Richlite fretboard