Screens Drum Notation Screen, Game ScreenPreset Pattern Preset Song: 60
Exercise pattern: 57Tempo Quarter note = 20 to 250Notes that can be shown in the Notation Area Values: longer than 16th note triplets
Velocity: 20 or greater
Note number: corresponds to the pads of the V-Drums series
MIDI channel: 10Playable Song Files Format: Standard MIDI Files (Format 0/1)
Number of Measures: 999 or less
Number of Events: 99,999 or less
Resolution: 24 ticks per quarter note or morePackage Contents DT-1 V-Drum Tutor CD-ROM
Quick Start Guide
System Requirements (Windows)
Operating System Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition/Professional (Service Pack 3 or later)
Microsoft® Windows Vista® (32-bit) (Service Pack 2 or later)
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit) (Service Pack 1 or later)
* The V-Drums Tutor DT-1 is a 32-bit application only, but it can run on 64-bit versions of Windows 7.
* This product does not support Windows XP Media Center Edition/Professional x64 Edition, Windows Vista (64-bit).
* This software cannot be used in a virtual Windows environment, such as Windows XP Mode (Virtual Windows XP) or Virtual PC.CPU/Clock Intel® Core™2 Duo processor/2 GHz or higherRAM 2 GB or moreHard Disk 300 MB or more of free spaceDisplay/Colors 1,024 x 768 dots or higher/24 bit Full Color or more.
System Requirements (Mac OS)
Operating System Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later, v10.6.8 or later, v10.7.2 or laterCPU/Clock Intel® Core™2 Duo processor/2 GHz or higher
* This software does not support Power PC Mac.RAM 2 GB or moreHard Disk 300 MB or more of free spaceDisplay/Colors 1,024 x 768 dots or higher/16.7 million colors or more
* A Roland V-Drums series drum set is required in order to use this software.
– V-Drums module with a USB COMPUTER port: USB 2.0 cable is required.
* Use a computer with a USB port that support USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
* If your V-Drums module does not have USB audio functionality, an audio cable is required. If using your COMPUTER does not have an audio output: Audio interface or Sound Card is required.
-V-Drums module without a USB COMPUTER port: A MIDI Interface and an audio cable are required.
* If using your COMPUTER dose not have an audio output: Audio interface or Sound Card is required.
* A DVD-ROM or CD-ROM Drive is required in order to install this software.
* Apple Mac computers running Microsoft Windows are not supported.
* Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the V-Drums Tutor DT-1 Applications, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the V-Drums Tutor DT-1 Applications based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.