For modern players who seek top-tier aesthetics, parts and materials in a guitar that can cover multiple genres, from djent metal to modern to prog rock. Inspired from the already popular KX508MS and KX500MS, the new KX500 Etched Black is the new flagship model of the KX Series in conventional 6-string setup, equipped w/ Fishman Fluence Modern Humbuckers that are gaining popularity among serious players for its versatility.
- An exotic wood, ash burl is used on top for a one-of-a-kind unique appearance that boasts deep 3-dimentional multi-layered look we call it “etched”. The wood’s sonic character is brilliant and sparkling with a solid punchy midrange, making it a great combination with warm and thick sounding mahogany body.
- Original and totally re-imagined, Fishman Fluence pickups are free from the hum, noise and frustrating inductance issues that plague even the most coveted wire—wound pickups— revealing pure, uncorrupted and musical tone.
- While maintaining a simple look, the ingenious push/pull function on both the volume and tone knob in combination with 3 way pickup selector unleashes the full potential of the Fishman® Fluence Modern Humbucker set on KX500.- Volume Knob Push/Pull: Voice1/Voice2
– Tone Knob Push/Pull: Full Humbucker/Coil-Split
- The strings-thru-body hardtail bridge improve sustain as well as enhancing resonance through the Mahogany body.
- Very similar to Rosewood in both looks and sound, the Macassar Ebony produces a deep rich sound with sweet yet cutting highs. The new “Raindrop” fingerboard inlay designed specifically for this model provides a distinctive look.
- The spoke nut hotrod truss rod improves neck stability as well as ease of neck bow adjustment.
- The locking machine heads provide superb tuning stability by eliminating string slippage at the posts while facilitating quick string changes.
- The 5-piece Maple and Purple Heart neck not only provides strength and stability but a strong and focused sound in conjunction with the body’s acoustic resonance.